Strengthen immune system by Several healthy lifestyle habits can help keep your body defense system working to get rid of illness and infection.
Body’s defense against of infections , there related immune system usually immune system attacks various dangerous germs and thus helps to keep people healthy and fit . Thus , boosting an immunity power is mandatory for everyone inorder to improve immune system so that infections will remains far from body. Having good immunity means having good power to fight against of any types of infections like viral ( eg corna virus , influenza etc) , bacterial , etc .
Immune system collect datass of all microbe it has ever defeated, (B- and T-lymphocytes)i.e memory cells.that recognise and then destroy the microbes fastly as soon as possible if any microbes enter the body again, before those may increase their numbers and make person ill.
Parts of immune system
White Blood Cells (WBC), also known as leukocytes , that play major role in the immune system as well.
Certain kinds of WBC, known as phagocytes that engulf invading dangerous organisms.
Lymphocytes that help the body to remember the invaders and thus cause destroy them usually.
Neurophil , which is also a parth Of immune system and it’s play role in fighting with bacteria as well. When anyone have bacterial infection then there need a blood test to know the cause if it related to have lots of neutrophils in the body.
Lymphocytes i.e T lymphocytes & B lymphocytes are also part of immune system and they have played an important role too . As in medical we know lymphocytes start from bone marrow and they either stay there and then mature into B cells, or they can go to the thymus to mature into T cells as well. lymphocytes B are just similar to the body’s sequrity intelligence system as they used to find their targets things and send defenses to capture onto them strongly and T cells are similar to the soldiers — they destroy the number of invaders which was found by intelligence system i.e B cells .
Antibodies, complement system (made up of proteins and whose actions is to complement the work which is done by antibodies), lymphatic system ( made up of lymph nodes that captured microbes , lymph vessels, lymphocytes), spleen (it’s a blood-filtering organs which kick out microbes & destroys old or damaged RBCs. Beside these it also makes antibodies as well lymphocytes , which are components of immune system), thymus ( Where T cell matured , T lymphocytes produce as well ) as well as the bone marrow is also the main parts of immune system and have major role which actively fight against different types of infections.
Healthy ways to strengthen immune system
1.first line of defense is to choose a healthy lifestyle.
2. Avoid smoking.
3. Consume a diet that is high in fruits and vegetables as well ( rich in vitamin C – reduce the period of having common cold, also play role in viral infectious such as influnza , Corona virus ,etc . Vitamin D , zinc ,etc )
4. Continue moderate exercise regularly.
5. Try to make a healthy weight because obesity might occur and thus increases the risk of getting sick more rather than health weight.
6. Drink only in moderation of alcohol overdrinking is avoided.
7. Get sufficient sleep approximately 7-8 hrours per day, while teens those need 8–10 hours perday and younger children as well as infants up to 14 hours per day.
8. Make healthy hygine habit i.e washing hands frequently and cooking meats properly.
9. Don’t be panic and try to minimize the stress level because having long-term stress level and that facilitate Inflammation process , and also imbalances in immune cell function too.And long duration psychological stress can inhibit the immune response in children aslo thus, try to reduce stress level . Stress can be refused by engaged in doing yoga , meditation ,exercises , etc.
10. Keep up with vaccinations. Almost everyone who’s at least 6 months old should get a flu vaccine every year.
11. Several members of the B vitamin complex, namely vitamin B6, B12 and B9, have been implicated in the immune response.
12. Omega 3 rich food for example those in salmon & chia seeds, that fight inflammation and thus help in this way.
13. Improve immunity with herbs & their suppliments.
14. Consume more whole plants foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, & legumes those are rich in nutrients & antioxidants which can give protection against harmful pathogens properly.
15. Consume more fermanted foods or a probiotic supplement such as yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi, kefir, and natto. They contain probiotics and thus improve digestion.
16. Decrease level of sugar in diets as research advised that added amount of sugar and the refined carbs those play role in inappropriate way and thus leads to overweight and obesity happens and thus obesity increses the risk of getting sick.
17. Get hydrated
Mostly hydration won’t protect from various germs and as well as viruses, but by preventing dehydration is important for overall body health.
Getting dehydrated may results headaches and hinder daily physical performance, proper focus, active mood, good digestion, & heart & kidney function as well and thus these complications could rises having susceptibility to illness in a sense . Thus, getting hydrated is good rather than getting dehydrated.
you may also like 8 Surprising Home Remedies for Bad Breath You May Not Have Known