Masturbation is known as sexually arousing person own self by touching his /her own genitals. Both male as well as female can masturbate. Masturbation is safe in both male and female there is no risk of getting STDs and pregnancy as well by masturbation.
But be aware there can be a risk of having pregnancy having mutual masturbation if in case sperm is transferred to the vagina through the partner’s fingers. Beside these there is also chance of having an STI in case if someone touch some other else’s genitals and then touch his/her own genital organs as STIs can be passed on through infected semen or vaginal fluid as well.
When masturbation is done by safe and smooth way then nothing is to be worried by both male and female. Sometimes male used to get worry about whether they can break their penis while masturbating but this is rarely happens only when an erect penis is violently twisted mostly in case of if someone or partner is masturbation for him.
Doing masturbation won’t hamper a man’s capacity to produce sperm and won’t run out of sperm, as they produce it continuously. As we know masturbation is harmless but doing frequently and in vigorous way then genital may feel sore and in case of male do more then present swelling of penis.
Many people who are in relationships they do masturbate and doing it in relationship doesn’t mean person’s partner isn’t satisfying him /her.
Way of masturbation
Usually men & boys masturbate by rubbing or moving their own hand up & down of their erect penis where as female use their own fingers or hand to rub the area around their own clitoris or vagina, as clitoris is very sensitive, and thus by touching and stimulating it provide strong and present feelings of sexual pleasure not last but least most female need the clitoris to be stimulated in order to have an orgasm during sex or in masturbation case.
- Initially wash hands properly by maintaining hygiene regime before touching penis, vulva, vagina, or anus as well.
- After that take a good lubricant and use it as it decreases friction and thus helps to prevent small tears in person’s skin & makes things more comfortable and smooth .
- Make habits to clean sex toys if it’s is in use. Otherwise bacteria can build up and cause an infection and harm person’s life.
- Avoid habit of sharing sex toys with multiple partners without cleaning/using new condoms every time as that might can cause STDs.
Benefits of masturbation
- Helps to improve heart health.
- Helps to make sleep better at night time.
- Reduces the risk of having prostate cancer in male.
- Strength the pelvic floor.
- Reduces the risk of vaginal infection in female.
- Helps to improve immune functions.
- Gives chance to the people in order to enjoy truly safe sex.
- Improve confidence.• Increase enjoyment during partner sex.
- Reduces stress from mind.
- Helps to reduce tension.
- It’s helps to decrease menstrual cramps.
- Improve mood and relief pain by releasing natural analgesic called endorphin.
- Helps to make stay longer time while doing sex.
- It might Increase life span.
- Improve skin health.
- Intensify an orgasm.
- It make feeling good .
Side effects of masturbation
As we know it doesn’t have any types of harmful side effects but few people feel guilty about doing masturbation or having some issues with chronic masturbation.
People get addicted to it and spending too much time on it that may results some issues such as , skip chores or daily activities, miss different work of going school, cancel different plans as well as missed different types of useful addiction of it can harm person’s good realtionship and other things or part of life as well.