Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps that reduces the anxiety which developed in every reproductive female at few days of Menstrual cycle.
Having menstrual cramps is one of the most anxious part of female life.Many female get them regularly and few controversy.
The average menstrual cycle is 28 days duration. Menstrual cycle range from 21- 35 days in adult female and from 21- 45 days in young teens girls.
The increase and decrease of level of hormones during month control the cycle.
Risk factors of Menstrual cramps:
- Younger than 30 years of age
- Start of early puberty usually at age 11 or earlier
- Family history of Menstrual cramps / dysmenorrhea
- Heavy smoke
Certain causes of irregular menstrual cycle :
- Breast feeding or pegnency
- Heavy weight loss or heavy exercise
- Eating disorders
- PCOS ( Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- premature ovarian failure
- PID ( Pelvic Inflammatory Disease )
- Fibroid Uterus.
- Certain types of birth control pills.
- IUCD( Intrauterine contraceptive device)
- Cervical stenosis
Menstrual cramps may be very painful and worse depending on hormonal changes and contractions strength , During the period, muscles in the uterus contracts – blood vessels start to compress — blood supply is reduced – oxygen is reduced – chemicals trigger pain and hormones are released
– certain hormones cause stronger contractions and cause thinking it squeezes or cramps up which is reduced by Home remedies.
That’s the lining go off the walls of the uterus and leave the body. When the uterus cramps up, it’s serving that end blood flow out of the vagina. Most female get Menstrual cramps within their periods at some during their lifetime.
They usually have the perception of cramping pains in lower abdomen so initial consume Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps rather then talking Medicine because of adverse affect of Medicine use.
Cramps usually worse within first few days of the cycle, when the rate is the heaviest.
Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps:
- Dull and continuous aching pain in lower abdomen
- Feeling pressure in belly
- Low back pain usually begins 1-2 days before menstrual and last 2-4 days
- Feeling of pain in hips
- Pain sensation in inner thigh
- Others symptoms like nausea , sweating , headaches and diarrhea
- Throbbing pain lower abdomen
As menstrual cramps / dysmenorrhea/period pain get severe / worse following symptoms may develop are as follows
- Upset belly with sometimes vomiting
- Loose stool
Complication of Menstrual cramps:
- Usually Menstrual cramps don’t leads others medical complications, but at certain instant they may interfere with school life , working activities and in social works .
- Few situations that are associated with menstrual cramps that have complications such as :- endometriosis may leads fertility. PIVD may leads to scar of fallopian tube , rising risk of fertilized egg implanting outside of uterus called ectopic pegnency .
Here are some Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps:
- NSAIDs include ibuprofen and naproxen .
- Applying heat/ heating pad to abdomen and lower back may relieve pain.
- Massaging with essential oils approx 20 min .Such as :- Lavender essential oil, Rose essential oil, Clove essential oil, Peppermint essential oil etc .
- Drink More Water and water based foods that boost hydration such as lettuce, celery, cucumber, watermelon berries including strawberry , blueberries
- Anti-inflammatory foods like cherries, blueberries, squash, tomatoes, and bell peppers are good choices.
- Chamomile Tea.
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon.
- Use of Pycnogenol extract .
- Ginger and Black Pepper Tea.
- Curcumin, an ingredient in the root tumeric.
- light Exercise and yoga.
- Practice Good Sleep Hygiene.
- Boost Those Feel-Good Endorphins With * Exercise (or Orgasms).
- Acupuncture can Help by Relaxing the Nervous System.
- Herbal tea ( uch as chamomile, dandelion, red raspberry, and fennel teas).
- Eating a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids ( flaxseed), fruits, vegetables, nuts, lean proteins, and whole grains helps the body stay healthy.
- Fish Oil and Vitamin B1 for Natural Relief, Vitamin B-6( brown rice ), vitamin E ( Olive oil and Broccoli), and magnesium supplements( walnuts , almond and pumpkin seeds) may effectively reduce menstrual cramps.
- Birth Control Pills May Lessen Painful Cramping, Too.
- Avoiding alcohol and tobacco.
- Reducing stress.
- Avoid junk food.
- Rest when needed .
Conclusion: Above mention Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps is always better then talking Medicine. Which other Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps do you prefer for Menstrual cramp/ Menstrual cycle pain.
Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps | Home Remedies For Menstrual Cramps